Project: US
You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An organized place where we can empty our minds and create the bestestest RPG game ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Using the chat box

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Using the chat box Empty Using the chat box Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 am

Aentho

Aentho

I was thinking we should all agree on a certain time each week where we're available to log onto the forums and chat together using the chat box. This will help facilitate brainstorming ideas and whatnot.

Me, I'm free pretty much any time. But you should post your schedule here so we can all agree on a time to do a weekly (maybe even bi-weekly) brainstorming session.

2Using the chat box Empty Re: Using the chat box Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:55 am

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

I am usually free anytime, but less so on the weekends nowadays, due to my family planning get togethers. Rolling Eyes if we're looking at the next 7 days, my Saturday evening is free, and usually any afternoon beyond that. Evenings are better though!

Also ... I'm really excited to use the chatbox. A few of my other internet friends made a forum like this where we can talk and chat and it turns out you can add smilies/emoticons to our current set. If you have any you desperately want to add .... Post them! Very Happy

https://project-us.forumotion.net

3Using the chat box Empty Re: Using the chat box Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:00 am

Aentho

Aentho

Saturday evening sounds like a good time for our first session. I sure hope some others are free at that time as well. If not, well, at least everything is archived so they can join in on the discussion whenever.

4Using the chat box Empty Re: Using the chat box Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:03 pm

residntevl

residntevl

Status ailments to affect SANDWICH (except Charisma couldn't think of one)

Status Ailments
Dead - 0LP
Discouraged - Lower STR
Palsied - Lower AGI
Manic - Lower NRV
Exasperated - Lower DUR
Drugged - Lower WIS
Concussion - Lower INT
Depressed - Lower HRT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: