Project: US
You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An organized place where we can empty our minds and create the bestestest RPG game ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About Key Term Memorization

2 posters

What do you think of Key Term Memorization? Should we include it in Project: Us?

About Key Term Memorization Vote_lcap100%About Key Term Memorization Vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
About Key Term Memorization Vote_lcap0%About Key Term Memorization Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
About Key Term Memorization Vote_lcap0%About Key Term Memorization Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About Key Term Memorization Empty About Key Term Memorization Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Aentho

Aentho

In a now-abandoned project of mine, I formulated a system where the actors could learn various key terms from NPCs and then say those terms to other NPCs in order to trigger new dialogue trees.

What this means is, whenever an important key term comes up for the first time, such as "Airship" or "Apocalypse" or "Veritas Order", it will be highlighted in green and you can "Learn" the term with the press of a button. You can then "Say" any of the terms you've collected to other people, and if you choose the right term you can advance the plot or find out new information or whatever.

Hopefully I'm explaining this well. Does it make sense? Is it something you'd like to see implemented in Project: Us? Be honest.

2About Key Term Memorization Empty Re: About Key Term Memorization Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:42 pm

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

Yes, I love this idea! Great way to get secret useful information or form bonds or whatnot with other characters ...

https://project-us.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum