Project: US
You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An organized place where we can empty our minds and create the bestestest RPG game ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Language and Rating

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Language and Rating Empty Language and Rating Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Transonik-Saber

Transonik-Saber

Probably a silly question but what rating would this game have when done? I'm kinda wondering which words, vice, topics would be off limits that way we wouldn't limit our audience too much. How much swearing and which cuss words would be acceptable. My guess, "damn", "bastard" to even a mild extent would be pretty acceptable... but that's it.

2Language and Rating Empty Re: Language and Rating Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Aentho

Aentho

I was wondering the same thing not too long ago; our game has a serious tone and I think it will deal with some pretty heavy issues, so it's not going to be a nice game for small children. But that doesn't mean it needs to be spouting curse words all the time. The occasional expletive is acceptable but I don't want the writing to be saturated with profanity.

3Language and Rating Empty Re: Language and Rating Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:25 pm

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

^^ I agree. I think a casual curse here and there is fine - like you said Trevor, its not necessarily a kid's game. I think especially if it fits the character, that's fine. But only here and there, not all the time.

https://project-us.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum