Project: US
You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An organized place where we can empty our minds and create the bestestest RPG game ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stat increasing books

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stat increasing books Empty Stat increasing books Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Aentho

Aentho

Think of some books that would increase SANDWICH parameters permanently when they're read. Be sure to include an INT requirement.

2Stat increasing books Empty Re: Stat increasing books Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:45 pm

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

Do we want these books to have realistic names, made up names, or does it not matter?

If we want realistic names, we could totally do like "Hand-to-hand Combat for Dummies", and the INT could be like +1. Haha. That's silly, I know, but you get the idea. :p

Or we could have a bit more fantasy-related book names, like:
Bertie's Guide To Botony - INT required is +4. Increases ... INT maybe? Or HRT?

https://project-us.forumotion.net

3Stat increasing books Empty Re: Stat increasing books Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Aentho

Aentho

Here are my ideas so far, I would like more:

Pugilism Illustrated: +1 to STR. Requires 2 INT.
Fitness Guide: +1 to DUR. Requires 2 INT.
Speak With Distinction: +1 to CHA. Requires 4 INT.
Tragic Tale: +1 to HRT. Requires 4 INT.

4Stat increasing books Empty Re: Stat increasing books Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Transonik-Saber

Transonik-Saber

"Combat in depth" +1 str, hrt. Wis 6 required...

5Stat increasing books Empty Re: Stat increasing books Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Aentho

Aentho

Let's make "Combat in Depth" a +1 in STR, AGI, NRV, and DUR, but it requires at least a 4 in all of those stats as well as an INT level of 4 in order to be read. Does that sound good?

6Stat increasing books Empty Re: Stat increasing books Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Transonik-Saber

Transonik-Saber

Rather big boost in stats should cost a decent intelligence. I'd say 6 is on the dot to use it. I think the better the stat increase, the more INT you need. Kinda like you you need some math 30 to go onto quantum physics...

So it would be a plus 1 in the four stats but requires a minimum 5 in each, then requires 6 INT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum