Project: US
You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An organized place where we can empty our minds and create the bestestest RPG game ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who can help me?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who can help me? Empty Who can help me? Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Aentho

Aentho

Does anyone have any experience with (or would be interested in learning about) RPG Maker VX Ace? If need be, I'll work on the "game" part of the game by myself, but with all of the characters and narrative that the game demands, it will be quite a lengthy task.

2Who can help me? Empty Re: Who can help me? Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:19 am

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

If my laptop can support it - which I'm imagining it will - I can try to help. I have used RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 before. Its been awhile, and I definitely only messed with basic stuff, but I would easily be able to help with maps, along with learning other simple things (if I recall its easy to make dialogue).

I also just want to throw out there, I am currently jobless so I have lots of free time now. However, that may change .... And if it does and it affects anything, I will notify people on the forum here somewhere. Smile

https://project-us.forumotion.net

3Who can help me? Empty Re: Who can help me? Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:04 am

Aentho

Aentho

Well the good thing about Ace is that it's probably the most accessible version in the series. Creating stuff like maps and items and so on hasn't ever been easier. I'd really love some assistance from you. Smile

4Who can help me? Empty Re: Who can help me? Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:07 am

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

Awesome!! I'm trying to find a version that isn't a free trial, and doesn't cost $70. lol.

EDIT: Sorted out all of that. However I may be of assistance using said program, let me know! Very Happy

https://project-us.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum