Project: US
You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An organized place where we can empty our minds and create the bestestest RPG game ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion and criticism

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discussion and criticism  Empty Discussion and criticism Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Transonik-Saber

Transonik-Saber

I know I might sound like an attention hound on this forum, but I think after a character is made, we should discuss, critique and have a little fun trying to understand the characters that are made. In saying this, I think I'll start dropping a few comments on some of the characters I didn't make. It's about communication and yeah, I'm not very good at it myself.

2Discussion and criticism  Empty Re: Discussion and criticism Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Aentho

Aentho

More discussion would be grand, but one thing I've swiftly learned is that you can't force it. Like you said, having a little fun goes a long way.

3Discussion and criticism  Empty Re: Discussion and criticism Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:11 pm

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

I agree with both of you. More discussion would be marvelous, but it can't be forced. Don't we still have to sort out and confirm our plot and back story? I don't think we can do much until that is done. =/

https://project-us.forumotion.net

4Discussion and criticism  Empty Re: Discussion and criticism Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Aentho

Aentho

I'm waiting for the 30th so we can have a live discussion on what direction we want the story to go. After that, hopefully we can finally get the ball rolling.

5Discussion and criticism  Empty Re: Discussion and criticism Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:18 pm

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

Ahhh OK. Sounds like a plan!!

https://project-us.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum