Project: US
You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An organized place where we can empty our minds and create the bestestest RPG game ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will we use for currency?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What will we use for currency? Empty What will we use for currency? Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:25 am

Aentho

Aentho

Fallout uses bottle caps. Metro uses ammo. What will the world of Project: Us have as currency?

I was thinking raw iron (which you could choose to either spend on goods or forge into weapons and armour), or maybe seeds. What do you think we should use as currency in this post-apocalyptic world?

2What will we use for currency? Empty Re: What will we use for currency? Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:19 am

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

I'm fairly indifferent for the currency, but the more I think about it, the more I think bartering/trading wasteland junk makes the most sense. Even though I hate the system... It makes the most sense! But that's just my opinion. Smile

https://project-us.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum