Project: US
You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An organized place where we can empty our minds and create the bestestest RPG game ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Project: Us be a commercial game?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will Project: Us be a commercial game? Empty Will Project: Us be a commercial game? Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:58 am

Aentho

Aentho

That is, are we going to sell this game once it's completed? If so, we'll need to be using assets that are royalty free or self-made. That includes graphics, music, code, etc..
If we distribute the game for free, we have a lot more freedom with the assets that we can use, but a lot of the stuff we're using right now (mostly music) will have to be redone.

What's your opinion?

2Will Project: Us be a commercial game? Empty Re: Will Project: Us be a commercial game? Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:10 pm

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

I think we already have our work cut out for us - voice acting and all the script writing and such. I'm thinking for now it should be a free game. However, that's just my opinion. If everyone else thinks it can be done so we can sell the game, then I say let's do it!

https://project-us.forumotion.net

Aentho

Aentho

I think I agree with you Steph. It's better to make our game free. But if the others want to put in the extra work to make a commercial project that's fine.

residntevl

residntevl

If you wish to make the game commercial we'd need assets that we can use in a commercial project. That includes music and images. I haven't visited here for some time so I'm just dropping by to comment on stuff and I'm gonna be more into helping development if needed. Been sidetracked by working on things for other games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum