Project: US
You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You must login to confirm you are you. If you are not you, but another you, we don't want you. So you better make you you by logging in. See - isn't that simple?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An organized place where we can empty our minds and create the bestestest RPG game ever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canter and Atticus

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Canter and Atticus Empty Canter and Atticus Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Aentho

Aentho

Here's my idea for these two:
The thing about Atticus is that he's an excellent actor, and he uses this ability to pull the wool over everyone's eyes as to what kind of a person he really is. Even the intelligent Canter is fooled by Atticus's convincing performance. Atticus's charismatic demeanour makes him swiftly befriend Canter.

Canter begins to suspect something when he notices that Atticus retires to his private chambers early every night. If the player chooses to break into Atticus's room during this time, Canter will catch Atticus using drugs.

Atticus will confide in Canter, telling him the truth about his life and making him swear not to tell anyone. Canter is, at first, upset that Atticus has chosen to lie to his fellow guild members. The player can decide whether or not to keep this promise, but Atticus will leave the guild unless his secret is kept safe.

After this happens, Canter and Atticus share a unique relationship where Canter decides to let Atticus in on his most private thoughts, to make things even. Because of this, the two share a sort of trust that no one else has.

What do you think should be the relationship between Canter and Atticus? Do you have criticisms or comments on my ideas? Leave them below.

2Canter and Atticus Empty Re: Canter and Atticus Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:59 am

stphspd

stphspd
Admin

Yes!! I love this idea for these two. Definitely how I sort of pictured their relationship going. I'd love for them to eventually be open to one another and, like you said, have a unique relationship due to knowing the other on a deeper level.

https://project-us.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum